- Dark chocolate — 265 g
- Sugar — 4 tbsp
- Water — 240 ml
- Cognac — 3 tbsp
Method of preparation
- Step 1 Chocolate break into pieces, put in saucepan, place sugar.
- Step 2 Add water.
- Step 3 Add the brandy.
- Step 4 put the Pot on medium heat, bring the chocolate until smooth, stirring constantly, but not overheated, but otherwise will be curtailed lumps.
- Step 5 Take two of the same plates. On the bottom of the first put ice and cold water, put the dish in the plate so that the bottom of the second plate touched the ice and water. Pour the melted chocolate.
- Step 6 Vzbivaem with a mixer until thick chocolate 4 minutes.
- Step 7 Ready mousse lay on kremanka, served with whipped cream and grated chocolate.