- Chicken (weighing 1-1.2 kg) – 1 PC.
- Eggs – 5-6 pieces
- Onion – 1 PC.
- Flour – 2 tbsp
- Vegetable oil
- Salt, pepper – to taste.
Method of preparation
- Step 1 Chicken cut into four pieces, pour 3 l of water, add salt and boil until tender. Then the chicken pieces out, separate the meat from the bones. Strain the broth.
- Step 2 finely chop the Onion. Fry the onion in vegetable oil until transparent.
- Step 3 the Flour and fry a little without changing the color. Then the flour to cool, add about 1 Cup broth, stir well to avoid lumps. Add the flour into the hot broth. Add the onion and cook for 5-7 minutes.
- Step 4 beat Eggs. Add the eggs, with continuous stirring in hot but not boiling broth. If necessary, season with salt and pepper.
- Step 5 remove the Soup from heat. When serving, pour into soup bowls, put the chicken pieces, add 1 tsp lemon juice, sprinkle with herbs.