- Cream 20% – 1.5 cups
- Condensed milk with chicory – 4 tbsp
- Instant coffee – 1 tsp.
- Boiling water – 3 tbsp
- Dried apricots (sweet) – 6 PCs.
- Freshly squeezed juice of 1 orange
- Cinnamon – a pinch
- Ground star anise – a pinch
Method of preparation
- Step 1 Pour the apricots with boiling water for half an hour (until tender skin). Then drain the water.
- Step 2 Squeeze the juice from one orange.
- Step 3 to Brew coffee with boiling water and stir with condensed milk.
- Step 4 Whisk all the ingredients in a blender until crushed dried apricots.
- Step 5 Pour into cocktail glasses, decorate with slices of orange, cinnamon and icing sugar.