- Ready puff pastry – 1 PCs (400 g)
- Ham – 200 gr.
- Cheese – 350 gr.
- Egg – 1 PC – for greasing
- Flour – for rolling out dough
- Sunflower oil – for frying
Method of preparation
- Step 1 Ham, finely we shall cut and slightly fry.
- Step 2 On a coarse grater grate the cheese and add it to the ham.
- Step 3 the Dough lightly roll out so to get a thickness of 3-4 mm.
- Step 4 Cut the dough into triangles with the wide side of each triangle put a little filling.
- Step 5 Starting with the wide edge, tightly roll up the croissants and slightly tighten the edges.
- Step 6 For Golden brown grease croissants with beaten egg and bake in a preheated 180 degree oven for 10-12 minutes. Serve hot.