- To prepare 3 liters of kvass you will need:
- Borodinsky bread — 1 loaf
- sugar — 3-4 tbsp
- raisins — 1 handful
Method of preparation
- Step 1 Bread cut into small cubes and fry in the oven until Golden brown.
- Step 2 Ready rye crackers add up to the bottom of the 3-liter jars.
- Step 3 In a jar, put washed raisins and sugar.
- Step 4 Pour all the warm water, cover and put in warm place for 3 days.
- Step 5 the Finished product is filtered into another jar and refrigerate. The remaining starter can be reused. For this part of the softened crackers, you can throw, add fresh croutons and 3 tablespoons of sugar. Again, pour warm water and put in 3-4 days.