- red currant – 250-300 gr.
- water – 1 liter
- sugar – 4-5 tablespoons
Method of preparation
- Step 1 currant Berries are a good sort , wash and dries himself.
- Step 2 Put the currants in a bowl and lightly press the berries with a fork or spoon.
- Step 3 wipe the Berry puree through a sieve.
- Step 4 In a saucepan, pour water, put the berry cake.
- Step 5 Bring to the boil over medium heat, reduce the heat to minimum and cook for about 5-7 minutes after boiling. At the end of cooking, add sugar and mix well.
- Step 6 the pan with the juice and cover and allow to infuse for about 30 minutes. Then filter the juice through a sieve and press well berry cake.
- Step 7 Combine the juice with the previously pressed juice, mix well, pour the juice into a jug and allow to cool to room temperature.
- Step 8 Summer , refreshing drink is very useful for both adults and children.