This tasty sweet treat is such an easy recipe with only 5 ingredients! It’s a popular candy in Brazil and after you try it, I’m sure you’ll love it too…
9 oz(about 2 cups) dry roasted peanuts, lightly salted
10 1/2 ozgraham crackers
2 Tbspvanilla sugar
1 can(s)(14 oz.) sweetened condensed milk
1 pinchground himalayan sea salt
How to Make Paçoca
- In a 9-inch baking dish, line with wax paper and set aside.
- In the bowl of a food processor, add peanuts and crackers pulse until barely combined. Add sugar and process for 10 seconds before pouring in sweetened condensed milk; process until dough is formed. If wanted, add salt during the process.
- Transfer the mixture to the prepared baking dish and compact it with clean hands. Then use a small measuring cup to smooth and level it out. Cover and transfer to the fridge for at least 4 hours or overnight.
- Remove from the dish by lifting with the wax paper and cut into squares. Place squares in an airtight container.
- To view this recipe on YouTube, click on this link >>>> youtube.com/watch?v=DlKH9Kk2I-E
- NOTE: For a twist, pour some melted dark chocolate (let it cool a little before) on top after pressing the mixture down in the baking dish. You’ll be surprised how close it tastes to Reese’s® Peanut Butter Cups.