- sliced loaf 1 PC.
- cooked sausage 250 gr.
- tomato sauce 8 tbsp.
- hard cheese 200 gr.
- garlic 4 cloves
- the mixture of peppers
- vegetable oil
Method of preparation
- Step 1 Sausage cut into thin wedges.
- Step 2 Fry in vegetable oil, add passed through the press garlic and pepper mixture. Stir.
- Step 3 Take a loaf, and make deep cuts along and across, but not through.
- Step 4 Put the loaf on a baking sheet, greased with vegetable oil. The incisions and pour the tomato sauce and arrange the sausage.
- Step 5 sprinkle Top with chopped parsley.
- Step 6 Then put the grated cheese, a little pushing.
- Step 7 put the Baking sheet in a preheated 180 degree oven for 15-20 minutes. Bon appetit !