I suggest you try to cook a very delicious appetizer – Caesar salad with chicken and Chinese cabbage. As you know, there are many different versions of this wonderful salad. What only do not put chicken, salmon, shrimp, bacon, tomatoes, boiled egg, each family has its own favorite recipe! I really like this version, here at least the main ingredients – chicken, cabbage, cheese, and garlic croutons. Perfect combination, nothing more! The salad turns out not only delicious, but also fragrant! It is perfect for the holiday table! To serve this salad is best portion.
Chicken (medium size) – 1 piece
Cabbage – 8 leaves
Green onions – 3 feather
Bread (white) – 6 slices
Parmesan cheese – 50 grams
Garlic – 1 clove
Mayonnaise Provansal 67% – 100 grams
Oil (vegetable, refined) – 2 tbsp
Oil (butter) – 25 grams
Salt (fine) – according to your taste
Black pepper (ground) – to your taste
The recipe of salad “Caesar” with chicken and Chinese cabbage.
1. You must first boil chicken until tender. Cool, cut into small pieces. Sprinkle black pepper, fine salt.
2. Preheat a pan with vegetable refined oil, fry the chicken pieces for two to three minutes. Put chicken on a plate lined with a paper towel to glass the excess oil.
3. Now you can prepare garlic croutons. For this you need the bread cut into cubes.
4. Garlic peel from the husk, cut into big pieces. Melt in a skillet butter, add garlic, fry one minute so that the oil can become fragrant. Then discard garlic and add to the pan with the bread cubes. Sprinkle the bread with fine salt. Fry the croutons until the appearance of an appetizing Golden color.
5. Leaves Chinese cabbage cut into strips or tear.
6. The green onion cut into rings.
7. Grate the cheese.
8. Mix cabbage, fried chicken, green onion, cheese, mayonnaise. Arrange the salad in portioned bowls. Put the garlic croutons. Serve immediately salad on the table so that the biscuits did not dry and was crunchy.