Quick, hearty and very tasty salad with rice noodles and chicken in Vietnamese.
- Servings: 6
- Cooking time: 30 Minutes
For the salad:
- Rice noodles — 150 grams
- Cucumber — 1 piece
- Cabbage Chinese lettuce — 1/4 piece
- Carrots — 2 pieces
- Baked chicken fillet — 300 grams
- Green onions (stems) — 3 pieces
- Chili pepper — 1 piece
- Fresh cilantro — 1 bunch
- Mint chopped — 0.5 Cup
- Salted peanuts — 50 grams
For the sauce:
- Brown sugar — 3 tablespoons
- Fish sauce — 4 tablespoons
- Lime juice — 4 tablespoons
- Vinegar white wine — 3 tablespoons
- Garlic (teeth) — 1 piece
- Salt — to taste
- Lime (sliced) — 6 pieces
Method of preparation
Noodles in a large bowl, pour boiling water and leave for 3 minutes Then drain in a colander, rinse with water. Chicken fillet dismantle the fibers.
Shred the cabbage. Onion chopped, carrots grate on a coarse grater. Chili pepper finely chop. Cut the cucumber in half lengthwise, with a spoon remove the seeds, then chop and place in bowl with noodles.
In a bowl add chopped cabbage, onion, carrot, Chile, disassembled fibers of the chicken and the chopped herbs.
Mix all the ingredients for the sauce and dress the salad. Stir, sprinkle with chopped peanuts and serve with lime wedges.