- 1 cup Oil, olive, salad or cooking
- ¼ cup Parsley, raw
- 1 Lemons, raw, with peel
- 2 tablespoons Sauce, ready-to-serve, pepper or hot
- 3 cloves Garlic, raw
- 1 tablespoon Tomato products, canned, paste, with salt added
- 2 teaspoons Spices, oregano, ground
- 1 teaspoon Salt, table
- 1 teaspoon Spices, pepper, black
- 2 pounds Crustaceans, shrimp, mixed species, raw
- 6 eaches Skewers
In a mixing bowl, mix together olive oil, parsley, lemon juice, hot sauce, garlic, tomato paste, oregano, salt, and black pepper. Reserve a small amount for basting later. Pour remaining marinade into a large resealable plastic bag with shrimp. Seal, and marinate in the refrigerator for 2 hours.Step 2
Preheat grill for medium-low heat. Thread shrimp onto skewers, piercing once near the tail and once near the head. Discard marinade.Step 3
Lightly oil grill grate. Cook shrimp for 5 minutes per side, or until opaque, basting frequently with reserved marinade.
The nutrition data for this recipe includes information for the full amount of the marinade ingredients. Depending on marinating time, ingredients, cooking method, etc., the actual amount of the marinade consumed will vary.