These cookies have a sweet peanut butter cup center.
- 1 ¾ cups Wheat flour, white, all-purpose, enriched, bleached
- ½ teaspoon Salt, table
- 1 teaspoon Leavening agents, baking soda
- ½ cup Butter, with salt
- ½ cup Sugars, granulated
- ½ cup Peanut butter, smooth style, with salt
- ½ cup Sugars, brown
- 1 Egg, whole, raw, fresh
- 1 teaspoon Vanilla extract
- 2 tablespoons Milk, reduced fat, fluid, 2% milkfat, with added vitamin A
- 40 eaches miniature peanut butter cups
Preheat oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C). Sift together the flour, salt and baking soda; set aside.
Cream together the butter, sugar, peanut butter and brown sugar until fluffy. Beat in the egg, vanilla and milk. Add the flour mixture; mix well. Shape into 40 balls and place each into an ungreased mini muffin pan.
Bake at 375 degrees for about 8 minutes. Remove from oven and immediately press a mini peanut butter cup into each ball. Cool and carefully remove from pan.
Per Serving: 122 calories; 2.4 g protein; 14.4 g carbohydrates; 11.3 mg cholesterol; 119.1 mg sodium.